- Company Name:
- E Connexions HR
REF : 11/027
Job Code: CSE – ANS-01
Company / Division: MSS&I / BIO MEDICAL
Job Title: Service Engineer
Reports to: Customer Support Manager
Reported by: None
Purpose of the Job
To provide after sale support for Biomedical equipments.
Financial Responsibility: Nil
Impact: The immediate work group
Errors: The immediate work group
Complexity: Diversified, requiring judgment in applying established practices, procedures and approaches.
Independence: Take individual initiative in planning and performing work each day.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Pre-installation, Installation, Commissioning & end user training for Philips (DAMECA) anesthesia machines and accessories and other biomedical equipments.
- Servicing & Maintenance of installed equipments.
- Maintain the log of Spares Stock,
- Preparation of Spares Approvals.
- Technical Support to sales team
- Backup support for second line equipments
- Maintain high uptime and good customer satisfaction
- Educate customer on upgrades, updates and new products.
- Pre-installation, Installation, Commissioning, Training and Servicing of Philips (DAMECA) anesthesia machines and accessories.
- Back up support for patient monitoring products other medical equipments like Pulse Oximeters, Audiometers and Physiotherapy Eqpt.
- PPM and Billing as per the customer Annual Maintenance SLA terms.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. E.) in electronics
& Communication Engineering - four-year college or university.
- 5+ years of experience in Biomedical field with minimum 3+ years experience in DAMECA anesthesia machines and accessories support.
Essential Job Knowledge & Skills
ü Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients and customers.
ü Numerical Ability: : : Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
ü Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form in written, oral or schedule form.
ü Planning Skills: Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Skills: Basic personal computer skills including electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc
ü Application skills
ü Communication skills
Physical Environmental Demands
Amount of time
1/3 to 2/3
Walk & Standing
Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
ü Well-lighted, air-conditioned environment with adequate ventilation,
ü Moderate exposure to Chemicals & Radiation.
ü Exposed to moderate Noise levels
ü Lifting or carrying items
ü Moderate physical activity performing somewhat strenuous activities of a technical nature.
ü Involves extensive traveling.
ü 08.00 am – 06.00 pm , 5 days a week
ü Work also requires put-in additional hours, but not on regular basis.
Liaison / Contacts
ü S&I Team, Finance, Warehouse & Personnel.
ü End user & MOIC
ü Hospital & Biomedical Engineer.
ü Purchase & Contract