::: Previous Job Next Job :::
Divison Buildings Americas
Job Title Security Service Manager
Location USA : IL : Homewood
Job Responsibilities As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centers/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, and efficient, the companys 100,000+ employees achieved sales of more than 22 billion in 2009, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations Make the most of their energy. schneider:electric.us
Great Opportunity for a Security Service Manager With Operations, Management and team building experience. PERC card with security. CCTV/IP Video, Access Control, Security experience.
This position is accountable for the promotion and sale of a broad range of products/solutions/services
. Develops new sales opportunities and addresses the complex needs of the highest:profile accounts. Utilizes comprehensive product, competitor and customer knowledge to act as a consultant to high:level customer contacts regarding customers long:range profitability goals and growth. Develops partnering and other account penetration strategies based on growing customers profitability.
1. Set goals and objectives, develops sales/business plans, establishes strategies, develops account profiles and executes plan. Leads account teams on the highest:level accounts.
2. Applies excellent market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific, high:level target audiences
3. Identifies and develops account penetration strategies which will increase SE customers profitability
4. Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through in:depth knowledge of customers organization, mutually trusting relationship and account dedication
5. Leads assigned field team in the delivery of quality service and customer satisfaction while ensuring safety compliance. Maintains proper staffing levels and skills mix; conducts performance appraisals; makes salary recommendations; approves time sheets, purchase orders, credits; and performs all other necessary management and administrative
6. Provides technical solutions to complex problems either troubleshooting the system/equipment or advises others on how to resolve problems.
Monitors and ensures contract obligations and other customer requirements are consistently met while maximizing gross margin profitability
7.Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and review job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and pr