Title: Regional Sales Manager-Southwest
Location: Los Angeles california
Relocation: NO, Local Candidates ONLY
Salary: Competitive compensation plus incentive and car
We need a 5 to 7 year career person in OUTSIDE SALES with experience developing a 2 or 3 state territory who is in the Greater Los Angeles area now.
About the Job:
Please Note: No consideration will be given to candidates who do not currently reside in the Los Angeles, CA area.
* Bachelor's Degree Required
* Maximum of 5 - 7 Years Outside Sales Experience
General Position Summary:
The Regional sales manager
will manage the growth and distribution strategy within the territory and generate sales with existing accounts
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
* Must achieve Sales plan and goals for company product within assigned territory
* Must maintain highest level of customer satisfaction in balance with Company strategy and pricing structure
* Create and maintain sales training plans
* Must provide market feedback to VP of Sales, Americas
* Must manage boat show and technical training seminars within territory
* Must support OEM, Retail and Military channels as required
* Create pull through for products using promotions and advertising
* Be the main communicator to the customer.
* Keep customer informed of new products, discontinued products, pricing changes, promotions, etc.
* Be the liaison between the customer and company to solve any problems or disputes
* Job has no supervisory responsibility
Specific Job Skills:
* Must have excellent communication skills, professional presence, and proven track record of establishing and maintaining customer relationships.
Regional Sales Manager covering the following:
1. A dealer channel along the coastline of California from San Diego North including San Francisco bay, to the oregon
2. The position includes responsibility for their 3rd largest wholesaler
3. Responsible for indirect customers stores and boat dealers in said geography.
4. There is some need to travel inland to arizona
, but it's very minimal. This area would be under 5% of the job scope.
5. Participation in boat shows, retail events
in geographic territory, and others as needed.
The requirements are outlined in the job description but the maximum years of experience has changed as follows: 5-7 years of outside sales experience
developing territories in at least 2-3 states.