ANY CITY-ANY STATE
Department : Operations Management
Relocation : YES
Specific Relocation Details :
Copy of details provided at interview.
Base Salary : Minimum: $100,000.00 | Maximum: $120,000.00 | Target : $115,000.00
The Regional Director, reporting directly to the Division Vice President, will plan, direct and lead activities for 150 to 200 small box stores within an assigned geographic territory. The Regional Director has between six and ten District Managers reporting into him/her along with full P&L responsibility. Our Regional Directors will ensure a culture that fosters our Mission and Values while also being an effective planner with the ability to execute strategic Company initiatives and maintain superior customer service through fun, friendly stores through consistent communication of Company priorities to District Managers and Store Management teams.
Note: This position requires weekly travel in a company-provided vehicle with limited overnight stays; a current driver's license and acceptable driving history is required.
• Demonstrated results-oriented leadership including the ability to model total development and serve as a steward of Dollar General's mission and values.
• Financial analysis skills sufficient to interpret operating statements and other financial reporting data, manage budgets, and control inventory.
• Demonstrated ability to produce desired results by leveraging resources, maintaining tough expense control, managing merchandise effectively, and setting clear expectations.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal and leadership skills including a willingness to consistently provide superior customer service, the ability to react appropriately under pressure, the ability to apply good judgment in ambiguous situations and demonstrated flexibility/adaptability.
• Ability to effectively work in collaboration with others to achieve objectives in a participative management style.
• Outstanding verbal, written and technical communication abilities.
• Exhibit the leadership capability for development as Division Manager.
Compensation will consist of a competitive salary based on your experience, with bonus potential.
Our Benefits Package
• Health, dental, vision and life insurance
• Long-term disability
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
• Company matched 401(k)
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid vacation
• Corporate casual dress
• Relocation Assistance
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
• 4 years multi-unit retail management experience, 7 years retail operations experience with full P&L
• Prior Region Management experience or District Manager experience (from big box)
• Bachelor's Degree- (Master's preferred)
• Ability to relocate anywhere within our 35 core state area
• Previous retail experience should be with a discount, convenience, grocery or similar environment.
Senior Recruiter- North America