The customer service
Representative is under the direction of the Regional Operations Manager or Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for addressing and meeting customer requirements with the goal of total customer satisfaction. This includes responsibility for processing quotes and orders, entering RGA requests, expediting orders, proactive selling, ensuring that orders are shipped as requested by the customer and cold calling customers.
· Bilingual English/Spanish
· High school diploma or GED
· Minimum 1 years of working experience
· Practices attentive and active listening.
· Team player and ability to work independently.
· $17-19 an hour plus quarterly bonus incentives!