Division :Guardian Float Glass
Location :Richburg south carolina
of Travel Required :0:10
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Experienced (Non:Manager)
Education :Bachelors Degree
Job Description :
* Determine design requirements, prepare specifications and drawings, procure necessary materials and services
, and coordinate installation and maintenance systems for major capital projects and plant improvements.
* Prepare cost estimates and timelines for projects.
* Improve yields, lower costs, and increase manufacturing uptime by supporting existing facilities.
* Create contracts for equipment acquisition and construction.
* Monitor the preparation of working drawings presented by outside contractors.
* Instruct plant personnel in the operation and maintenance of the systems provided.
Job Requirements :
* BS degree in Mechanical Engineering
* 1:4 years of experience within a manufacturing setting
* Proficiency in AutoCAD
* Must apply HANDS:ON implementation of projects (This includes the knowledge and ability to take a project from concept, to design, to build, to installation, to run:off and support of the process in production.
* Practical experience with industrial field control devices, pressure transmitters, thermocouple options, motorized valves, proximity sensors, etc.
* Knowledge of basic power distribution for 600volt class systems (motor control centers, distribution panels that feed auxiliary support equipment and lighting, and AC substation transformation).
* Understanding of emergency power generation systems.
* Self:driven, dedicated and willing to put forth an extra effort to achieve a successful outcome of a project
* Ability to work effectively and communicate across multiple levels.
Shift/Hours :First Shift (Day)