Job ID: 1810
Location: US:MO:St. Louis
Experience (Years): 2
Posted Date: 7/8/2011
Category: information technology
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
* Apply for this job online
* Refer a friend to this job
More information about this job:
Asynchrony Solutions, a subsidiary of Schafer Corporation has opportunities for highly motivated iPhone/iPad developers.
Asynchrony Solutions is an innovative software technology firm focused on the agile delivery of enterprise architecture, systems integration, custom application development and tactical collaboration solutions. Clients include Global 2000 companies and Government agencies.
Candidates will be responsible for the analysis of business, engineering, and scientific problems, and the documentation and development of well:defined methods, procedures, and programs in the delivery of practical systems solutions. Should have experience with hands:on development using C, Objective:C, or C++ in a Mac OS X or Unix environment. This includes detailed software design, developing code with unit tests to implement the design, correcting flaws based on requirements testing, and integrating the applications.
The following knowledge skills and attributes are required:
* BS in computer
Science or equivalent experience.
* 2 to 5 years of professional software development experience.
* Previous iPhone OS programming experience.
* Experience using C, Objective:C, or C++, preferably on Mac OS X or Unix.
* Experience with web enabled application development, client or server development.
* Experience with the automated build process, unit testing, source code analysis tools, HTML and web scripting languages.
* Experience under formal software development processes.
* Experience with multiple platform environments, including UNIX and NT or Windows 2000.
* Ability to work in an agile environment.
* Proven ability to produce quality documents using a variety of media, text and tools with a minimum of errors.
* Eligible to receive a Security Clearance (strongly desired).
The following knowledge skills and attributes are preferred:
User:interface programming experience.
* Familiarity with web technologies and XML.
* Released iPhone/iPad applications a plus.
* Experience with adding accessibility to end user applications.
* Experience with Service Oriented Architecture technologies and/or implementations.
* Critical thinker with the ability to demystify complex technical requirements.
* Excellent personal presence with proven ability to work with all levels of management internally and externally.
* Highly motivated and dependable with exceptional communication.
* A self:starter that relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish individual and team goals.
Asynchrony has highly competitive benefits, excellent development opportunities and a great working environment.Salary will commensurate