Hours of Operation: 11:30am-8:00pm or 10:30am to 7:00pm
The HR/Payroll Specialist provides high quality customer service to approximately 30,000 geographically dispersed ADP Associates, Managers and Field HR Support via phone and web to case resolution.
The Inbound and Outbound Support team is responsible for providing HR & Payroll policy and process support as well as assistance with the utilization of the Time & Labor Management system, Performance/Talent Management system, HRIS systems and ADP's internal Intranet site.
Additional support is provided with, but not limited to overpayment letters, escheatment letters, notice of banking changes/direct deposit, and W2 requests.
Additional Responsibilities include:
• Being accountable for adherence to standardized scripts and call center schedules and metrics and case resolution protocol.
• Works effectively as a team member to ensure that all department deadlines are met and all responses to clients are in compliance with ADP Corporate HR, Payroll and Business Unit policies, procedures and State & Federal Regulations.
• Develops strong business relationships with other Shared services
areas, such as: Payroll Operations, Strategic Staffing, HR Programs, HR Processing, and HR Technology and Speciality Services to provide high level of service that appears seamless to the client.
• Must maintain the highest level of security, confidentiality and accuracy due to the data accessed and possibility of financial risk or impact to ADP's reputation.
Must have experience with HR and Payroll related issues.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. is one of the largest providers of business outsourcing solutions to employers and vehicle dealerships around the world. We bring 60 years of unrivaled industry experience to the marketplace. Over 80% of the FORTUNE 500 companies and over 90% of the FORTUNE 100 companies use at least one of ADP’s services. ADP serves more than 560,000 organizations in over 60 countries, including nearly 400,000 small business clients and about approximately 26,000 vehicle dealerships. www.ADP.com
Working Mother magazine’s 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers (2009)
At ADP, our associates are the key to our success! You will enjoy a vibrant and diverse organization with exceptional leadership committed to providing every associate with career building opportunities plus extensive training programs that help you master new skills.
Our outstanding benefits include: Comprehensive Health Care: Medical with Prescription Drug coverage, Dental, and Vision Insurance - effective on your first day!
Financial Plans include: Pension Plan, Company Matched 401k and ADP Stock Purchase Program* Vacation * Personal Days * Holidays * Employee Assistance Program * Employee Referral Bonus* Extensive Training offerings to all Associates AND Tuition Reimbursement
Additional Benefits for ADP Associates include: Work/Life Programs, Matching Charitable Gift Program, Discount Purchase Programs, Credit Union, Auto and Home Insurance Programs.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.