Director of Communications Technology
Location: Ebensburg, PA (Kimball)
Company Order Number: 3253
of openings: 1
Come grow with us and hellip;join a Winning Team Interested in a future that exceeds your expectations? At CDI, we are continually seeking talented, creative and results:driven professionals who are motivated to make a real difference. We want : and need : people focused on creating and delivering the right solutions for our clients.
At CDI, we attribute our past, present, and future success to the guiding values of our company. They are the principles that guide us in creating value for our shareholders and customers and hellip;and they are the key to a rewarding career.
We currently have an opening for a highly motivated; results orientedDirector, Communications Technologyto join our GETS team. With a desire to excel, the qualified professional will be responsible forparticipating in the strategic development of the firms vision and long:term goals. This individual will also lead the development of division goals that directly align with the firms goals. This is a senior level role that has overall responsibility for assuring the success of the CT Division.
* Provide leadership and the energy necessary to motivate staff and achieve goals for the division. Identify metrics, set goals, and develop a strategic plan for the division.
* Directly supervise operations, solutions group management and business development management staff.
* Achieve revenue and profit goals
* Serve as a conduit for communications between corporate management and staff
* Achieve sales goals, assist with marketing and client maintenance, and participate in the divisions business development activities
* Assure profitability, quality and timeliness of all work on projects
* Manage timely completion of relevant components of division budgets and forecasts with adherence to corporate and division long term goals
* Attend and participate in division, sales proposal, and contract review meetings
* Assist with recruiting and retaining the most qualified staff possible, utilizing the established tools and procedures.
* Mentor and train staff, promote teamwork, participate in annual evaluations and salary reviews.
* Work with group managers to identify and apply the best available technology to keep competitive within the public safety arena
* Maintain a leadership position
in the Public Safety consulting industry.
* Public Safety, Mission Critical Systems, Telecommunications Technology, Emergency Management and Planning, E9:1:1, Next Generation Networks, PSAP, land
Mobile Radio Systems, GIS for Public Safety, ENP, PMP
* Bachelors Degree or higher; relevant background may be considered in lieu of academic degrees.
* Certified ENP, PMP or industry related professional certifications.
* At least 10 years management experience.
* Demonstrated and documented successful performance history in a public safety