This high-performance front-line sales position
will be focused on new business development and helping strategic global clients achieve their business goals through the application of our clients energy saving products and services
solutions. This person will be responsible for generating one-name specifications as well and will contribute to corporate goals by leveraging the global account network to pursue and close profitable sales initiatives. Specifics include:
• Develop effective account plans and strategies that result in long-term customer relationships and engagements that lead to sustainable profitable growth.
• Drive sales growth at assigned accounts to meet plan objectives
• Build strong, lasting business relationships with key decision makers at assigned accounts
• Develop strong relationships with specified accounts to become the "go to" person for total light control
• Uncover account needs and propose solutions to solve these needs
• Uncover account needs and proactively execute solutions and drive our sales to meet or exceed goals
• Coordinate comprehensive customer care for each account by working on their behalf with the global sales teams and all internal departments to assure their needs are being met by. Solve problems for accounts and quickly resolve any conflicts or disagreements.
• Develops complete knowledge of the organizations policies, products and services. Responsible for the more complex products or product lines and operates from broad objectives with minimal direct supervision